Tuesday 4 December 2012

Androgyny Shoot : uni work

For one of my photography assignments at university we were given the task of creating a diverse editorial for the magazine i-D in association with The All Walks Campaign, for my shoot, I decided to work with the topic of Androgyny basically females with male characteristics and males with female characteristics  I took these photographs in a studio back in Kent (my home town) and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. Heres a few for you to have a nosey through! Have a look and let me know what you think, creative criticism is very welcome ...






Me and my beautiful models post-shoot :)

Thankyou to Katy & Joe for modelling, Andy James from Photo3 for his assistance with lighting, and my mum for being a wardrobe assistant

What do you do at university? 


1 comment :