Thursday 7 March 2013

Skulls and roses





Midi dress - £7.99 Ebay HERE
Boots - £16.99 Primark
Cardigan - £12.99 Ebay (Old)

I've become such a fiend for eBay again, my funds are stupidly low right now so I'm forever hunting for a good bargain. I have'nt seen this midi around just yet so I'm hoping I'm one of the first to grab it - for £7.99 its not bad atall, first long sleeved midi I've put on where I have'nt felt like nanny mcphee! anyways.. besides looking like a gothic princess, what do you guys think?

Will you be grabbing an eBay midi bargain?


1 comment :

  1. I just found your blog and I have to say, I love your hair cut and your eyebrows! I hope it's not weird to say that I like your eyebrows. They're just so bold and awesome.
    Anyways, I know what you mean about being on a tight budget. Somehow, I've never purchased anything off Ebay, though! I'm going to go take a looksie and see what I can find.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete