Thursday 11 September 2014

Bogey green




Slogan designer tee - Missguided
Skirt - Missguided
Pumps - Primark
Choker - Depop
Hat - Newlook
Belt - Newlook
Rule number one when taking blog photos.. don't take them at sunset when your tripod and camera are present in every shot.. oh well! I'd finished work, walked home and wanted to shoot this really quick. The model slogan tee's have been around for ages, but I never really went for one as I'm not a massive supermodel fan - however this tee really appealed to me. Thought it would be nice to share with you all a more casual way to wear a full midi. Seeing as were having such funny weather at the moment these skirts are such a perfect transitional piece. What have you been wearing lately ?



FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

3 comments :

  1. I bloody love Depop! So many great things to buy, & I've made quite a bit from selling my stuff without the drama of Ebay.

    Love this outfit! It can be so hard to dress for transitional weather.

    http://beckyalyssasbeautybox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a doll Pasha, you look gorgeous girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too Becky and its nice to be able to search for things and not look at peoples bootfair worthy pieces! lol, thanks ! i find it hard too!

    Thanks holly! xxxx

    ReplyDelete