Monday 30 November 2015

How to get you're bedroom Christmas ready


I lived away at university in Southampton for three years, this December is my first proper whole December at home, as last year I was away for work. So, I'm determined to soak up every second of the build up to Christmas. Of course, we will decorate our house as we do every year, however to celebrate my new Christmas freedom, I wanted to bring some of the festivity into my bedroom, this would also be great to do if you are living in university halls over Christmas - or maybe you're just a Christmas enthusiast like me...

001 Christmas Bedding - Asda £12! I adore this vintage style bedding from George at Asda, Zoella also has this set I believe, its great quality and there are plenty of designs to get you're paws on

002 Christmas scatter cushion - Asda Obsessed with all things vintage christmas, this santa cushion ticks all the boxes for me! hes currently sold out, but the selection of cushions online is out of this world

004 Red fairy lights - eBay £3.61 I always pick up cheap battery powered fairy lights on eBay they just add that finishing touch

005 Christmas bunting - eBay £4.96 I did'nt want to cover my room in tinsel, so I thought this was a nice little touch 

006 Christmas Cookie Yankee Candle - Boots £21.99 Because no christmas is complete without this candle burning
What have you been doing to get in the festive spirit?
FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

1 comment :

  1. Oh this is so cute! I just love that Christmas bedding x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete