Saturday 6 October 2012

The top that refuses to photograph!


Top - £22 Glamorous @ Republic
Bandeau - £2.99 Newlook
Disco Pant Dupes - £30 River Island
Studded Vectras - £26 Topshop

I've loved this top since it came in at work and finally decided to buy it the other day with my staff disount. Its a sheer black shirt with silver studs all round the colour and cut out shoulders, This is a 12 and its still really big and floaty, It is however impossible to get a nice picture of but I hope you catch the drift! Big thanks to Luke (my house mate) for yet again taking more photographs of me - much appreciated!

What do you think? Do you like cut out shoulders?


4 comments :

  1. Cute outfit! You look hot Mrs! Love the cut out detail :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous top- I love tops with a cut out shoulder and really like studded collars :)

    Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome top!
    fabulous blog!
    following you now :)
    would love if you checked out my blog sometimes!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete