Friday 5 October 2012

Bargain Gilet

Fur Gilet - £16 Primark 
Necklace - River Island Sale 
Ring - Crafted @ Republic £6 
Grey Peplum Top - £20 
Topshop Disco Pant Dupes - £30 

Hello lovlies! It seems i've been neglecting my blog for a while! what with freshers flu, work and being back at uni! Anyway, heres a little post about a bargain I've found, so excited I thought I'd snap it quickly on my Mac so apologies for quality - anyyywayyyy I won't bore you with the details! I've been after a gilet for this winter and I really liked the black one in Topshop for £45 which I was'nt willing to pay out for on my student budget! I could'nt believe my luck when I found this little beauty in Primark today, Its really soft and comfortable! Not tacky or primarky atall! What do you think? Have you brought any gilets for this winter?




AT4DUv on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs




No comments :

Post a Comment