Friday 11 October 2013

Highstreet hitlist 002 : Topshop




This week's highstreet hitlist is from good old Topshop, I cannot go in that place without wanting EVERYTHING. This dress has been in and out of my basket every day for the last couple of weeks, I just don't think I can justify £46 for a daytime dress! However these boots are perfect right now, I need a pair of good winter boots and these cut outs are just the thing I've been looking for! I have a short ass boyfriend so I need flat boots! holla if you feel my pain, ha! ANYWAY. Heres my favorites from the last couple of weeks :) 
FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

4 comments :

  1. Those boots are gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That white skirt! I can think of so many things in my wardrobe to wear it with.

    Random but did I see you in Ikea on Monday? If not you have a lookalike around..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just go-ahead with your wish list all accessories are amazing.

    Leather Jackets For Woman

    ReplyDelete