Sunday 10 November 2013

Bourjois 123 perfect foundation

Bourjois 123 perfect foundation - £10.99
Every now and then a product pops into my life that totally changes my makeup routine, having said that I have'nt had the moment in a long while. Enter Bourjois 123 perfect foundation. I picked this up on a whim in Boots around a month ago now, as I'd ran out of double wear and was on a serious student budget, and my god, if you are a pale girl like myself you will know the agg of picking a highstreet foundation that does'nt make you look like a living day tangerine!
This was the palest offering I could find on Bourjois and I brought shade 'light vanilla',  I was mostly drawn in by its three pigment correcting promises - 
"Yellow pigments for anti dark circles, mauve pigments for anti-dull complexion and green pigments for anti-redness
all are which problems my face happens to have! I must add this is the first Bourjois face product I've ever purchased - shock I know.
When I got this home I was initially disapointed it was SUPER runny, as in close to water consistancy, and although a little went a long way - all up my arm! I was convinced it was going to be awful coverage in comparrison to my beloved double wear and studio fix. I also noticed a fair bit of oxidisation, so there I was sitting there gutted I'd just spent £10.99 on some useless product. 
HOWEVER. The next day I decided to try this out anyway, and I was amazed by what I saw, sure this foundation does oxidise slightly - what highstreet brand foundation doesnt - but the coverage was pretty flawless, I just top up with a little conceler and it gives you a natutally flawless complexion? I'm not sure how to describe it, you don't loose your features like you do under some heavy duty foundations, and topped up with a little bronzer this is a great winter foundation.
Its at this point I should probably mention how much it has cleared my skin up and how many compliments I've had, I have never in all my time of wearing makeup had so many compliments about a foundation! My only con's of this product are that you still get slight ghost face in photos, but other than that? not alot! I do think I'll be picking this up again, if you are an avid every day foundation wearer like myself its hard to beat!
FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

3 comments :

  1. This sounds really good! I sometimes use the healthy mix serum version when I'm not using mac but this sounds great for my combination skin. AND PALE! nw10 is such a joke! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds amazing, I use a Bourjois foundation at the moment and think it's great! But I'll definitely have to check it's sister out now! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good foundation, the bourjois foundations I have tried have all oxidised on my slightly x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete