Wednesday 27 November 2013

MAC : EYEBROW CRAYON IN 'STUD'



MAC eyebrow crayon in 'stud' £13

I knew it would be bad news when John Lewis Southampton FINALLY got it's MAC counter, and low and behold, 3 years into uni, we have been graced with its presence. Having already brought two lipsticks from there, myself and Dan wandered in there last week as the boy wanted to treat me - brownie points to him - and whilst getting matched up to a bronzer I decided to take the plunge and ask about all things eyebrows at mac. 
Now, at the point I should add that up untill that day, I am the only person who has EVER touched my eyebrows and needless to say I was very nervous about the whole ordeal, I think Dan may have been too as he knew the bitch fit that would occur if Amy (the makeup artist) wrecked my brows.
However, I was pleasently suprised, Amy filled the beginnings of my brows with 'concrete' eyeshadow and used this to line the brow from the bottom all the way from the inner to outer parts (difficult to explain) what I liked best about this product is that it does'nt cake and matt your eyebrow hair as I find my rimmel pencil can sometimes, its a twist top and you just twist as much product as you need, its a really light and easy application and does'nt leave you with marker brows.
I really do need to do an eyebrow video pronto.
Overall I'd recommend this, if your an obsessive over your brows like me - however you can get similar (but not as good) results from the good old rimmel offering!
What are you using on your brows?

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

1 comment :

  1. I've heard brilliant things about this! Brows are my favourite...

    Charlotte - Blotandreapply.com x

    ReplyDelete