Friday 19 June 2015

culotte'ing it



Sleeveless jacket - Newlook
Sleeveless shirt - River Island
Culottes - Topshop
Heels - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - F&F
Hair extensions - eBay

I wore this outfit for an important meeting today and received quite a few compliments on it so due to nice weather and having 2 seconds to myself I thought I'd share it with you all! Its also one of those outfits that refuses to be photographed and makes you look chunky from every angle - anyone else struggle with this!? any who, anything high waisted sits well on my figure and culottes are a great transitional piece when the weather is playing up! This is one of five million of these jackets I own.. I must stop! Its my mam's birthday monday so I've been sorting that out all weekend

What items are making you're transitional wardrobes?

FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

2 comments :

  1. This is such a beautiful outfit Pasha, I can see why you got so many compliments! You look gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so good on you, lovely outfit! xx

    Floralchaos

    ReplyDelete