Sunday 18 August 2013

cosmetics wishlist





My taste in make up seems to be becoming more and more high end lately, I think its because my skin reacts so badly to some highstreet brands and I love the luxurious feeling of a beautiful product, I haven't had a wishlist in a while. But these products seem to keep appearing 

001. I swatched the orgasm multiple on my internship at closer and was AMAZED at the finish, I've read so many reviews on this product and I want NEED it so bad. However I think its going to be a christmas / birthday list go'er as £30 for makeup is way out for me right now! 
002. I've remained faithful to Rimmel's trust eyebrow pencil for SO long now, but I'm recently reaching for powder and wax more, I'm dying to try this cult product out for myself, but its ALWAYS sold out 
003. I'm after this after seeing Millie Mackintosh reveal it as one of her glowy skin staples in this video on feel unique. I still haven't found a highlighter I'm 100% happy with and I'm thinking this could be the answer 
004. Again another product from that Millie video. I really don't pay enough attention to my skin, I love the fuss free approach of this product just apply and go 
005. This is another product I swatched during my time at Closer and couldn't believe the results. I really want to try out a liquid bronzer... 
006. And finally every girls dream. I have a YSL I have Mac's a-plenty, but I feel my collection is incomplete without a Chanel edition. This is 'coromandel', and I've not seen/heard one complaint or seen one person who couldn't pull it off! come to mumma! 

What cosmetics have you been lusting after recently?

1 comment :

  1. I really want to try Nars it looks great, I definitely think my taste in make up is getting more expensive which is bad, my mum gave me her Dior lipstick and I don't know what I'm going to do when it runs out!

    Lovely blog by the way :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete