Sunday 3 June 2012

MAC : 'Springsheen' Powder blush

Say hello to my new summer blusher! On Friday me and the boyfriend traveled to London to see Coldplay at the Emirates stadium (EEEEEEE!) - But more about that later. We ended up in Selfridges briefly and I was treated to some products! I've always liked the look of Nars - Orgasm, Infact I think its the only blusher I've only been interested in with a sparkle in it. I've wanted another MAC blusher since the success of my last purchase from the Hey! Sailor collection. When I saw 'Springsheen' I was dead set on getting it. Colour wise it is a peachy/coral colour with a golden pearl sheen - however I think the sheen shows up alot more in the pan then on the face. Its an easily build-able colour and works well with a pale skin colour such as mine - however I can imagine this looking fantastic with a tan, not too bright or shimmery with an equally bronze custom to it - if that makes sense!? Needless to say I am smitten. £17.50 is a hefty price tag but you ARE paying for quality and rest assured this stays fixed on my face through out the day, and just incase you were wondering I applied this product with my contoured E.L.F Bronzing brush. I couldn't be happier with the blusher and would whole heartily recommend it to anyone! Especially you girls who are gently edging toward trying MAC for the first time!
 Which MAC blushers have you fell in love with? Have a lovely Jubilee!

No comments :

Post a Comment