Wednesday 20 June 2012

Maxi lovin'

Photobucket

Dress - Peacocks £15 last year
Sandals - £12 Primark last year
Sunglasses - £10 Newlook last year


So it looks like the weather has taken a turn for the good again and I couldn't be happier to see the sunshine! I'm travelling back to Southampton today after 6 days at home for my mums 40th - which was brilliant. I brought this maxi dress in the peacocks sale last year and I usually wear it for special ocasion! I love the sparkly neck detail and the way it clinches at the waist! It was a complete steal for £15 and served me well in Ibiza also!


Are you a maxi girl or a midi girl?




5 comments :

  1. great dress!

    love your blog, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Random side comment, but can I just say that your hair is *so* glossy! What products do you use?

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya I've JUST seen this lovely so appologies for late reply. I use herbal essences the blue one and a heavy coat of heat protector from asda before drying my hair! thanks very much for commenting xxx

      Delete