Thursday 11 December 2014

The long shirt : winter wardrobe update




Shirt, boots, necklace, hat - Newlook
 I know, I am a walking, talking Newlook advertisement lately. This shirt came in yesterday and I brought it in a size 16 just to make sure it was extra long to wear as a dress. Long line shirts are becoming really popular lately and are so flattering oversized. I'm planning to update my wardrobe with some plain versions ASAP. I've also ventured into necklace groups lately, they are making a really welcomed update to my usual statement necklace style.
What have you been wearing into winter?
FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | YOUTUBE | LOOK BOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST

2 comments :

  1. This is so cute Pasha, you look lovely x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! i must say that red/purple lip does really suit you! Loving the whole outfit you've put together. For me it's all about the oversized jumpers and leggings.

    Mahi xo
    www.lostinaworldoffairytales.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete