Tuesday 3 April 2012

OOTD, Iphone 4s, Denim Jacket Bargain

Today has been WONDERFUL. Spent the day with my nan, accompanied her to physio and we wandered around Sittingbourne, I've been searching for a denim jacket for ages now, and although I love the ones in Newlook right now - I couldn't bare to part with £26 for one, So after reading the lovely Liv's charity shop discoveries i decided to have a rummage, and would you believe found a Gap denim jacket in fantastic condition for just £3! Not only that I finally got rid of my battered Iphone 3 today and upgraded to a new contract with the 4s! I got it in black because I think it will be easier to take care of - and ALOT of people have the white one right now, we also had a lovely cafe lunch, its been a lovely day all in all really!

The weather was really nice today so I braved the outdoors my pasty white legs! This outfit post is probably one of the cheapest I've ever posted, This aztec boob tube is actually a top that my mum ordered a couple years ago in a size 20 and it was miles and miles too big for her, its a lovely soft cotton fabric and so cool and airy to wear through the summer months. I really love it, then i just matched up a brown belt and sandals - don't be fooled although the £3 price tag on them was nice these sandals KILL my feet! ...

Thought I'd try something new with the layout of my outfit post today, I quickly put this together on paintshop pro - sorry for the shoddy editing, still its not to bad is it!

Denim Jacket - Charity Shop £3
Aztec Dress - Next £18 (Years and years old)
Belt - Free with Primark denim dress
Brown wedged sandals - Peacocks sale (last summer) £3

What do you think of the Iphone 4s? Have you braved any summer dresses yet!?

2 comments :

  1. The denim jacket is really nice, great find! I want to get one from a charity shop to chop into a denim vest.

    Laila x

    thekittenswhiskers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!, ah i have one but i brought it from topshop! best of luck :) xx

    ReplyDelete