Wednesday 11 April 2012

Topshop: Earcuffs & British Bunting

During my first week back at uni Luke and I happened to pop into Topshop - what a mistake - I was actually searching the jewellery stand for a skull necklace I'd seen on their website a couple of weeks ago so that I knew it was there ahead for the student lock in in a couple weeks time, but was distracted by earcuffs and this beautiful necklace and decided to buy these two as they go together - honestly DO NOT go in topshop if you are a sucker for jewellery, theres so much nice stuff in there right now. The necklace is so cute! It reminds me of bunting and its chain is long enough to pull tight under a shirt collar or loose over a vest, and as for the ear cuff? well I'm sold, they are perfect for girls with short hair, a little bit different to your conventional dangley earring don't you think, and I plan on getting many more of the detailed ones for future nights out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Topshop Ditsy Bunting Necklace £10.00 here
Topshop Neon Turquoise Ear Cuff - Currently not online - Other earcuffs by Topshop here


What do you think of Ear cuffs? will they be making there way into your future hauls?

8 comments :

  1. WOW i need this earcuff it's amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This necklace is amazing! I may actually have to pop into town and buy it!^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loe these two so much, really pretty! I really want an earmuffs, love how they look!

    wishfulsinfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that ear cuff looks ridiculously cool! alsoo I adore your eyebrows, what do you use to do them? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually only use a Rimmel eyebrow pencil Megan! I guess it must be my 'technique' lol, I'm going to do a video on my stippling brush soon, maybe i'll do an eyebrow tutorial! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh no way! Yes I'd love to watch that tutorial :) xxx

    ReplyDelete