Tuesday 4 June 2013

Mac Lipsticks : 'RiRi Woo'





MAC 'RiRi Woo' - £14 (Sold Out)

I don't know why its taken me so long to feature this beautiful lipstick on my blog. Its probably the product I've been most excited about this year, I actually woke up early and sat and refreshed MAC just to get it (Sad I know) The product itself is a retro matte, meaning there's no creamy sheen here, just an opaque, matte intense red. Its blue toned which guarantees to make your teeth look just that bit whiter, as far as the comparisons to ruby woo go, I can't comment as I don't own it, however if you read a review anywhere its pretty clear they are very similar. Applying it I found i needed a fair amount of lip liner to stop it bleeding, and its actually fairly hard to apply, the waxy formula does stick to dry patches, and as far as eating and drinking goes? this product flaked when I attempted either. Having said that, its an incredibly beautiful colour, one that I think I'll reserve for nights out and special occasions. I'm glad I brought it but I can't decide how I feel about a fully matte product!
7/10

How do you feel about matte lipsticks?


10 comments :

  1. the colour is perfect and it looks amazing on you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That colour looks stunning on you Pasha! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i may be stalking the MAC website when they re-release this! Looks amazing on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would girl, its amazing! thanks very much xxx

      Delete
  5. I love the colour but its almost exactly the same as ruby woo maybe with a bit of russian red but i dont want to get this because its so similar

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've heard that too! im a sucker for a limited edition though! haha xxx

      Delete