Saturday 17 March 2012

Black & Green OOTD for paddy's day

I haven't done a whole lot today, other than watch my flat mates celebrate St Patricks day, order a dominoes with Lucy and get ready for work. I have to wear all black for work but seeing as its a day of Irish celebration and majority of people have some form of green on today, I thought I'd add some green accessories and earrings with a tint of green in just to join in with everyone else ...

Dress – Ebay seller £12.99 (Last year)
Belt – Primark £1.99
Ring – Ebay £1.99
Tights – Primark £2.50
Pumps – Primark Around £4
Earrings – Dorothy Perkins sale £3 (Last year)

What did you do/wear for St Patricks day (: ...



1 comment :

  1. You can't go wrong with a black dress and some colourful accessories, my favourite kind of outfit! I love those earrings, they're gorgeous.

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik

    ReplyDelete