Monday 19 March 2012

OOTD Reb'l Fleur

Little bit of a different outfit post today, Inspired by Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur perfume, Can you tell by the colours I'm wearing? Which is unusual because I would never usually team red and purple together, but I actually really like this look with a pale shirt and a statement shoe. I wore this outfit for a casual job interview and a day at university, Comfy yet stylish. I also treated myself to a new lipstick today seeing as I've maid £32 on Ebay (Yay!) its Barry M in 100 marshmellow.. However I'm not sure if i like it on me.. it goes on a dream though, but more about that in another review - Thankyou to Luke for taking another photograph for me, I swear to god I can't wait for our new flat and a tripod to take better posts!
Shoes - £12.99 Ebay
Shirt - £25.00 Fashion Union
Jegging Jeans - £14.99 Newlook

2 comments :

  1. I love that lipstick colour - and the shoes are fab!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes, I have a similar pair in beige but your reddy/pink pair are great :)
    X

    ReplyDelete