Thursday 5 January 2012

Having a cousin in MAC helps

Today i recieved my christmas presents from my uncle, auntie and cousins in Wales. My eldest cousin works in MAC and i was over the moon to find they had brought me a table mirror and 3 products from MAC - please excuse poor photos i was in a rush out to see a friend!!

I recieved a Crememsheen Lipstick in 'Cremecup' (EEEEEE!!!)

Plushglass in 'Full for you'

Lipstick & plushglass on together...
Swatches (gloss on the left lipstick on the right) excuse hairy arm (ew) sorry they swatched poo!

And i also recieved a kohl eye pencil in 'Feline' but ill take photos and review that later. I've seen alot of blogsphere hype over Cremecup and I cannot believe i now i own one. I have a previous lipstick similar to this by barry m in marshmellow but it is very chalky in consistency and often splits on the lips with gloss, but with Cremecup i found the colour easy to build and the gloss surprisingly didnt overwhealm it, i'd probably use this as a day time lipstick as it isnt too in your face or opaque like night-time lipsticks. It also tastes and smells quite vanillery and is really nice to have on, the gloss isnt overly tacky either :) would recommend both to anyone!
Which shades of MAC lipstick and gloss do you like?
Pasha x

4 comments :

  1. How cool are these gifts???!
    Congrats for the blog,I like it.
    Bisous,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of your cardigan and your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou girls! yes brilliant gifts for me ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the look of this Cremecup shade! It's beautiful! My all time favorite is my classic red lippie in the shad Dubonnet... I think thats how it's spelt? It is the perfect red for my skin tone with is so hard to find!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete