Thursday 26 January 2012

Maroon Wedges Ebay

I often buy alot of items on ebay, the postage is cheaper than retail websites and you can find some amazing dupes on there. I have really embraced wearing wedges with my daily wear this year or so, I've totally wrecked my brown lace up wedge boots from newlook from shopping and partying in them, so when i found a faux red leather pair on ebay for just £12.99 with £2.99 postage and packing i could'nt resist!

They're made of a rubbery soft feeling fabric and there super comfortable to wear, i brought them from this seller here they seem to be a seller of mainly shoes and alot of there stock is tack in my opinion but if you have a raid through their stock you can find some right bargains! these are also available in black, beige and grey. I have some amazing sheer shirts to team these with now (Outfit posts to follow in due course!) .. They arrived in 4 days - before they were supposed to and I love them! So I'm recommending this ebay seller!

What do you think of wedges teamed with casual wear? Do you like any Ebay sellers? Let me know :)..

No comments :

Post a Comment