Sunday 20 January 2013

Louise Gray 'Legend' Lipstick





Louise Gray 'Legend' Lipstick £5 Sale @ Topshop - SOLD OUT

From what I gather the Louise Gray collection at Topshop must have flopped because every product has gone into sale. I'm a sucker for lipstick - we all know this. And when Louise's collection came out I did see the two lipsticks but neither of them interested me enough to purchase. However I was out shopping for my birthday outfit and I saw 'Legend' on sale for £5 and tried it on in the shop - I was AMAZED with the quality of this product. For such a highly pigmented colour I expected a bleed round my lips and a chalky finish - I couldn't have been more wrong, the formula is creamy and moisturizing without spreading to my skin. Application was easy and it lasted me all night, I'm gutted I did'nt buy another bullet really because this is undoubtedly my go to night out lipstick right now! If you find one! Buy one!

p.s excuse instagram pics - but I had to show you what it looks like on!

Do you own any of the Louise Gray Collection?

9 comments :

  1. Awwh it suits you so well! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They didn't wow me enough either to pay £10 each for them, but both the colours were gorgeous and I really regret not snapping them up in the sale!

    The colour really looks lovely on you. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree they were a little pricey! maybe check out ebay or some blog sales! aw thanks so much xx

      Delete
  3. i love that shade! reminds me of MAC girl about town :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // twitter // youtube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I havent seen that mac before! thankyou xxx

      Delete
  4. this is absolutely gorgeous, the colour looks amazing on you! xx

    ReplyDelete