Saturday 5 January 2013

MAC : 'Archies Girls' Archie Comic Collab!

When it comes to cosmetic and external collaboration  not many do it aswell as MAC, from Wonderwoman to Nicki Minaj and Lady Gaga MAC always seem to come out with something bigger and better each year. It has now been released that in March (rumored feb' for USA) that this year MAC will be collaborating with Archie Comics paying tribute to the iconic looks of characters Betty and Veronica, splitting the new collection in to shades suitable for the blonde next door and rich darker colours for the more darker haired Veronica's of the beauty world.

Is this range for me?
If your an avid MAC hauler the sneak peaks of the white packaging and cartoon characters are sure to set you
into collector mode, however if your not into bright poppy shades this may not be the collection for you

When is it available
(Rumored) March 2013
Range list
(Rumored)


I can't wait for this collection, hoping i'll be able to get my hands on the blusher and some of the lipsticks! I love the fact their bringing out two sides of the range to suit the two looks of the characters.
What do you think?
Will you be purchasing anything from the Archie comic collection?

2 comments :

  1. The packaging looks really cute so I'm interested! :D I'm doing the 100 day spending ban challenge though so won't be allowed to buy any of it :') Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'd love to try the Betty Blonde collection :) I have added your button to my sidebar for the janauary button swap. Would love it if you could add mine to yours.

    Holly x

    impatience-is-a-virtue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete