Saturday 26 January 2013

My BARGAIN acrylic storage







Osco '3 drawer paper sorter' (large drawers) £27.99

Osco '3 drawer stationary organizer' (Small drawers) £11.99

As soon as I posted instagrams of my new acrylic storage, alot of people were asking me where I'd got it from! And as soon as I'd organised it all properly I could'nt wait to share it with you all! I'd previously been using a cupcake patterned stationary organizer for my makeup, but I was forever lusting after the infamous Muji collection. However, postage and packaging and the thought of broken expensive acrylic drawers really wasn't for me. SO i spent HOURS pouring over eBay and countless google pages in search of 'see through drawers' 'acrylic drawers' 'makeup storage' you name it - i googled it! It seemed like Muji was going to be my only hope until I discovered the brand 'Osco' at office retailer 'Rymans', Would you believe my large set of drawers is actually a paper sorter at £27.99!? and my short set are for pens etc at £11.99 (and they were prices BEFORE student discount!). I couldn't believe my luck and having a Rymans a stones throw away from my house it would have been rude not to pick these up. As you can see from my photos they are longer than they are deep but it still gives you alot of room and I'll be buying another smaller one in the near future as it fits mascara and pencils in PERFECTLY. The see-through compartment holding my nail varnishes is actually an old Ferroe Rocher box if you were wondering! Just proves you two can get hold of some beautiful acrylic storage here in the UK without spending a bomb!

P.s if you'd like me to film a video so you can really 'get to know' this storage arrangement - let me know!

What do you think of acrylic storage? Do you own any?


8 comments :

  1. great storage :D I don´t own any, I just got my stuff here and there haha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I used to be like that! but I have so much stuff now I needed some good drawers! xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely post, i wish i had the room to do this.
    I love your blog, following

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 11.99 set is so cute! I just bought an acrylic lipstick holder for cheaps, it was like 2.20 new from hong kong on ebay, now just to wait the 128937129 weeks for it to arrive!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good hong kong / chinese bargain on eBay! thats next on my list to buy for my mac lipsticks! let me know if you post a review! xxxx

      Delete
  4. this is amazingg storage Pasha! Please do a video on this and a MAC lippy collection too if you can, loving your recent outfit posts also :) xxx

    ReplyDelete