Thursday 31 January 2013

Spray cans




Grafiti midi skirt - £20 Topshop
Watch - Asos via Ebay £6.00
Spike bracelets - £1.99 each International
Topshop 'Macho' Boots - £10 Sale Topshop
*Bucket tote bag c/o Ruby Rocks*

I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be wearing head to toe Topshop! I love this combo lately a crop, midi and fierce boots! My obsession with crop tops probably has something to do with my cheeky new tattoo! It reads 'There is no strength without pain' hope you like it! Its number 5 now.. Also stay tuned for a review of this gorgeous tote bag tomorrow! I bet you'll be shocked at the price! I'm also back at university now so you may have noticed my posts have lagged abit! I'm gonna build up a schedule of posts again for you all, expect some high def' videos in the near future also - I've upgraded to a 600d I just need to get an SD card that can record it!

Hope your all having a good week!



2 comments :

  1. I love the cropped top. A great trend to show the cute tattoo too! Yay same camera as me, can't wait :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete