Tuesday 15 January 2013

Lush: Snow fairy magic wand review









Lush says...
The magic of this version is that you can wave your wand under the water until you have the amount of bubbles you want – then you just stash it somewhere safe to dry off, ready for when you next bath.
We’ve included pink ribbon and a bell, because if you are going to wave your wand, then you need some added drama and special effects!
Y
ou should get several baths from this, depending on how much bubbly magic you want in your bath.  Each one will leave you smelling of candy floss and pear drops. Baths don’t get more yummy or more girly than this. 
Review...I'll be the first to admit that a) I'm not Lush's usual cult buyer and b) I'm a sucker for anything pretty. The Snow fairy magic wand has been on my wish list for a while, I don't know if its the concept of using a magic wand in the bath, the amazing bright pink colour of the thing or a mixture of both! I was gifted this for Christmas and have been putting off using it as I was worried I'd only be able to use it once. However I swirled this around the bath a good 4/5 times and it stayed on its stick and I had no nasty bits in with me! I have very sensitive skin and luckily this product didn't effect me in the slightest. It has a really nice flowery, bubble gum scent (fantastic description for you) but it wasn't overpowering which I was afraid of ! It gave me bubbles, pink water and soft skin afterwards! I'd probably purchase this again purely for the quality of the product, and if your thinking of buying a Lush product for the first time I'd probably go for this!  8/10

What do you think about Lush products? 
Have you tried the snow fairy magic wand?

1 comment :

  1. I didn't try the snow fairy wand but I absolutely love the Snow Fairy shower gel :) I'm also a sucker for Lush, I went there yesterday and found out that their '13' soap is being discontinued! It's currently half price until they sell out so if you want to try a rose scented bargain I'd definitely recommend checking it out! I'm a new follower by the way, found your blog during the #bbloggers chat :) xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete